Danville Support Services is a leading provider of in-home, support services for people who are elderly, have disabilities or just need some extra assistance. We do something very unique in that we deliver a welcome release from the constant demands of being a primary caregiver. How? By providing professional, caring in-home support services for individuals living in Salt Lake City, Heber City or Park City, Utah.
We are looking for part-time, Registered Nurses to deliver compassionate, high-quality skilled nursing care.
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
· Provide skilled nursing visits for home health clients.
· Administer on-going care and case management for assigned client(s)
· Confer with physicians in developing the plan of care based on physician’s orders and initial client assessment.
· Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all clients, including client visits, case conferences, medication order changes, re-certifications, and care plan changes
· Provide other related nursing care under the direction of the Director of Nursing
Required Skills Qualifications
· Current and unrestricted Utah or Interstate Compact Registered Nurse License
· Minimum one year of nursing experience preferred – Home Health experience a plus. New graduate nurses are also welcome and encouraged to apply.
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Ability to pass a criminal background check
Our current Nursing needs fall under these categories:
· availability for visits as our clientele expands, weekdays and/or weekends.
· Private pay single visits in the clients’ homes for existing clients
· Medical staffing for long-term care facilities
Advantages to Working for Danville
· As a private pay provider, you will not be asked to conduct OASIS assessments or documentation
· As a case manager, you have a strong impact on the type, quality, and nature of the care you provide
· Nurses are allowed and encouraged to remain with their clients for as long as possible, allowing for fulfilling professional relationship development
· Your patient to nurse ratio is always low and is typically 1:1 in clients’ homes
All interested parties should apply at www.danvillesupports.com under the Job Opportunities tab. Nurses may apply by clicking the link under the “Caregiver” or “Part Time Live-In Caregiver needed (2-5 days a week)” sections.
CALL US AT 801-316-1131 for more information with our Director of Nursing Dawm.